Wednesday, June 4, 2014

23 Mobile Things. Thing 23. Evaluate 23 Mobile Things

I really appreciate all of the hard work that went into making this program possible. The structure and content of this program has helped me to become more familiar with my mobile devices and the various apps that are available. I liked the flexibility of this program and how the Things could be explored on either a professional or personal level. I also appreciate how my employer was sensitive to the different comfort levels of their participants. Those who were comfortable with blogging were encouraged to share their blogs with others in our system and those who were new to this form of communication could quietly work on their own. I would definitely participate in another program like this due to the flexible philosophy. It would be difficult for me to narrow down a "favorite" being that I had so much to learn and the variety of Things helped to broaden my horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment