Tuesday, June 3, 2014

23 Mobile Things. Thing 17. Connecting to community

I selected Going out from Star Tribune to download onto my iPhone. Started with Movies and liked how the information was organized and included the option to buy tickets online. I found the Restaurant category helpful after figuring out how to limit by cuisine using the Filter. The Guthrie Theater category included dates, times, ticket prices, reviews and the option to Add to my Calendar. My favorite category was Music & clubs. Best bets included Peter Asher, Lindsey Stirling (the faerie queen of millennial New Age music), the Webb Sisters and more. Music by Lindsey Stirling and the Webb Sisters is also available on SoundCloud. I also downloaded the app Minnesota 511 onto my iPhone and wonder how it will compare to Google Maps. Love the MPR Radio app and plan on listening to it frequently on my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment