Monday, June 2, 2014

23 Mobile Things. Thing 15. Infographics

Read through What's a Meme including the information on the ingredients of a viral hit. I selected Infographics Hub to download onto my iPad and chose the category Food & drink. World's weirdest foods. The food was organized by geographical location, followed by risks of exotic foods, and concluded with precautions when you're far from home. There was also a tab that provided the option to share the information through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, email, etc. This app provided a nice introduction to what infographics look like and how the information can be structured and communicated. I'm not sure that I would create infographics for myself, however I do think they have a place in library services.

No comments:

Post a Comment