Sunday, May 11, 2014

23 Mobile Things. Thing 6. Creating and editing documents.

For this thing I chose SignNow and decided to use my iPhone. As I reviewed SignNow's site I noticed that this app had received a 4+ rating and Deron Williams had used it to sign his $98 million NBA contract! I found the tutorials helpful and it was a very quick process to sign up for an account.

After logging into my account I tapped + to add my document. I opened the email with the document that needed signing and pressed down on the document icon until the Open in SignNow icon appeared which I selected. I tapped the option screen and selected "Signature." I selected the pen and ink color, tapped the screen, signed the document, selected the check mark in the upper right screen and Saved as which showed that it was uploading a PDF file which was saved to an email. The new email displayed with the subject: Here is my signed document and included the option to fill in the email address for the recipient. This email also included the message: I signed the attached document. Thanks! Signed with SignNow. I was able to log out of this app by going to Account settings.

I really liked this mobile signing app and think it would be helpful for expediting the sales contract process since it eliminates the need for scanning in documents and the user can set up needed signatures in a particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment